Sunday 12 July 2015

The Big "BANG BANG BANG" Theory



When is my bus coming.? Grrrrr… its too hot here… and I am tired standing for this long…. Usually it’s never this late. Ohhh!!!.. Now the bus is going to be stuffy and bombarded. Aaarrrgghhhh!!!

 
“Hey…. It’s you…Oh dear.. It has been years since we met. Where are you know? “ I somehow wanted the bus to arrive so that I could escape from the Terrorist Attack. It was my college mate Annie [Annoy as I would call her]. She loved pouring hot charcoal into the combustion engine.

[3 years ago the same situation, place and person]

I passed a smile and gave answers to all her interrogation questions. She kept on bragging about how beautiful her life is with her kids and her loving husband and her new job. Good..! Happy for you sweetie!!

“Aren’t you getting married?”, “Are you joining the convent?”, “Aren’t you ashamed of staying single for this long?”.

Not a word fabricated. These were what she were coming to.

 
It’s quite natural that human character is compounded with an ingredient of curiosity, in different ratios in each human being. But when the ratio goes in high levels, the ingredient proves to show blotches and irritation to other life forms, usually of the same species.

Staying single and ashamed!! That’s the worst combination that goes along. Single implies, you are open to more options :D and moreover, you are in the jealous eyes of all “unhappily married with kids” couples.. :P:P:P. Strange but true. Back home, in the bus, “Annoy” ate a major portion of my ear wax and brain fluids. Man!!! She is such a pain in the A**. [Had to use the slang, sorry]. I bet everybody has come across such Annoys, in their lives here and there :D.


“Psst… It is not that I hate guys. ;)… I actually loved to be in the world of love, holding hands with the very special man. Even when I do the dumbest, he would stand by me and simply adore my looks, secretly. Would kiss me everyday, and say that he loves me and lift me up in the air and dance in happiness. It would all be so colourful and soft and what all is romantic called. Know what..!! I even had a background track for when he comes and takes me, with him, on the horseback. |D |D B). [Lallala lala lallala lala…] kheekheekhee..  AAhhh [sigh]…



But reality shows you the black and white picture most of the time, aint it? There was no perfect Zorro Hero that came across. The “HE” I looked for in every so called “Interesting” guy, was so missing.

 Scene:1 It seemed as though I could see the whole world around in High Definition.  I planted my eyes on the walkway of the class 10. It struck 9 and there he was. Deep brown curls and a pink smile. To add on was a red tika on his forehead. More days of watching passed by but sooner a stroll in the school ground against each other and an accidental hand rub. OMG! It burnt my fingers or did it melt my brains. I confess that I didn’t wash my palm that whole day. Turns out he had a shot with another hot babe. “TRRRKKKLLL PRRRKKKLLL CCCRRRACCCKKLLLEEE”… I think that was how it sounds when heart breaks. That was just a start for a 13 year old.

Scene:2 Programming was seeding in generosity wherein I couldn’t think of any better idea than turn around. There he was, in the off-white kurta, he looked soooper cool. My neck unknowingly turned around and eyes leaped over to the new choco crunch I could wish for. Our eyes met in every pillar and stair ways of the atrium. His eyes locked my sight too. It felt as though he was waiting for me at the college gate to recommend an opening for a cutie cuddly girlfriend position. Suddenly my already-planned plan rang a bell. Being a programmed girlfriend for the fine guy was too much to take on to my graduation plate. I turned away my face and walked past him. And that was it.

Further Scenes: So apparently it turned out to be Mr. charming might just last for a week until I get to have an argument on either, sharing tasks, or food factors, or just how much he is into current affairs. (yuckhhh!!!!). Guys look too attractive only when seen from a distance, and some more when it is mutual. :P :P :P. But once the talking starts and gets to a level of heya.. seeya!!!

 
There are theories I formulated for holding your instincts.

1.       If you are still single, God is searching for the perfect person for you. That means, you are special. All those who are in a hurry to cuddle, let them feed their hunger… :P :P :P

2.       There is no bad or good people. People are just like magnets. They sometimes show exactly that side on you, which repels. So just either wait for it, OR just turn around and search for “THE” magnet.

3.       The “Special Someone” is not just somebody to fill a position of ‘SPOUSE”.

These theories are here not because I followed it, it just means that I have been into deeper shi*. :P.

Anyways, that doesn’t matter anymore. But as I was saying, when time comes, you would know. Speak, talk, meet people. Understand their words. Display yourself. Do not try to be another person. Just be you.

Scene 5 years back: One glance through the hall way. A surprising indirect “will you marry my friend?” note from my boss followed. Thankyous and Festival wishes just flowed through the office communicator but I still clung on to thumbs down. I ran through the stair way to hide him but got caught at the lift entrance. He unwound his crumbled heart and left heartbroken another time. That one time I wanted to say “yes”. A seeding sprout up and I had to have faith in my intuitions and “We Spoke”. That one moment in life, when you feel alive – I had my “that” moment.

Before the talk












After the talk
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I admit that I had a template for the perfect man in my life. At first it were the looks, the fair soft face and tall frame, but gradually I felt that it more fits into the feminine template. The dark and handsome impressed. Long hair, pierced ears, tattoos, all of it. A prospective fashion columnist can crush on those wilds. Hhmm… shouldn’t that sound okish to mom too. Naah. The “Not a good idea” struck me in another 2 or 3 years. But I dunno, I never could fall for a fat belly.

Anyhow, I have a secret fascination for a fair soft face teddy with a cushion belly. Aawwww… It caught my sight and it has a special hard-drive with all my teeny-weeny details and programmed just to like me and make me cozy. I browsed through its softwares and to my biggest happiness was the “Make Me Happy” program. I just wanted to shout out loud – “OS upgraded”. World was spinning hard and I see only colours everywhere.

PS: The plum-pillow really works – True story ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment