Wednesday 1 April 2015

The Sand "Witch"

Boo hoo..!!!! She will pull my tongue out. Sob… sob… L .. Icecream..??? Promise??? ” That was the most terrifying ‘Hanging out with the dentist' session.
She literally cut my lucky teeth [I had a gap between my front teeth] off. Honestly I had “hard” feelings in the beginning but as time of the day passed by, my gums grew heavier than my heart. The unlimited vanilla ice cream supply and the trump cards game with Matt in the moonlight (Courtesy: The load balancing technique of the electricity supply department J !!! ) was a soother.

Multiple sittings down the lane of my teenage anxieties, I insisted, motivated, coaxed and begged the doctor to convince my predecessor [I meant, ma MOM] to do some cosmetic treatments on my lovely pearly whites [or Should I say my pearls got their colour from the Corals  L]
Ofcourse she didn’t agree and she even convinced my dentist that I am too young for such crown crap.

I fastened my embarrassment into floral and comic designs of my hankie. There were only sound effects to my laughing gestures most of the time. :D

That was not a bad idea at all. This way my loud chuckles and giggles were never captive and as a BONUS, it appeared that I am a very gentle and well behaved young girl. Ahhh haaa…!!!! Nailed-it !!!! :D


 
 
Higher studies don’t just earn you a degree and some crazy company, but also the brave heart to challenge tormenters for having a sunflower smile with sharp corn kernels. :D. Those canines actually gave me a nickname “The doggy faceK. Yup. Totally.

One time - “Do you mind letting others sleep? There are people who are not involved in your celebration.” I hid behind the square pillars in front of our dorm walkway, though it couldn’t cover much of me from the yelling young lady downstairs. (giggles). We all went inside, locked the room and again continued the laugh-out-loud everyday episode.

It totally was a defect in manufacturing. I came with a louder sound system without a sound control option. :S.

Even he used to love me silently for my infectious laughter during his 2.5-year-crush on me. Warnings, interrogations, interventions and even eliminations from a team never got me slow or anymore disheartened.

Another time - It was about 9 or 10 at night. Breathless silence and shadows in the darkness. Regina enters the room and didn’t want to wake the other sleepy heads. She walked further towards the deep dark.
BANG !!!!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP …. !!!!! BOOOOOO…!!!!!
It turns around and the face with long canines and sturdy curls is seen in the red blue and pink.

BWAHAHAHA…!!!!!

KHEEKHEEKHEEE…!!!! :D :D:D:D

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM…!!!! YEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP…!!!


She blacked out for 10 seconds and did not utter a word for the next 45 minutes. We shuddered her and shook her off the shock.

Regina [my roomie] was put to sleep on Ann’s bed to keep the shaking tree leaves outside the window unnoticed. We didn’t want to terrify an already terrified Regina whose bedside windows always had swaying tree barks.

The Crowd [Half the ladies in the vicinity] just started to dissolve, silently discussing. [Psstt !!! Nobody really knows (till date), why she passed out…  :D].

This was the real House of Horrors enacted by Me [Centre Character- played the ghost], Ann [Script and Direction] and Penny [Supporting Role].

What do I do? Regina used to stare at me, my teeth, my open curls and the worst of all my Snickers. L. She literally, really, seriously thought I was a witch and had shared her state of mind to whomever she met. Seriously, did she have to do that?!!??!  L….

Just like any media event, this was in the limelight for a while.  Icing on the cake : I had to laugh along to join the scary fun….  NGHEEEEE NGHEEEEEE…. [I always am fond of my looks though]. I somehow had to “return the favour” (devil speaks).


And I am not proud about my part in the role-play. Regina and I were never friends, but I am sure she can never forget me neither can I. :P

But don’t you think, this incident trembled me all the way. :D.

The Witch says "Yeeeeeeiiiiiiii…… " :P (I still have my devil horns)
 

ROFL. BWAHAHAHAAHAHA...!!!!!! 


 

To my buddy Archie (He makes a lot of fun ): Having yellow teeth is actually good[And I still have a fan following for my looks]-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-335350/Nothing-tooth.html

 


No comments:

Post a Comment